Attic Mold Removal in New Hanover County
Best Attic Mold Removal Company
As a property owner, you want to make sure your home is free of mold. But did you know that your attic is one of the most common places for mold to grow? If you're not careful, mold can cause serious damage to your home and your health. That's why it's important to find a reputable company like Advanced Air Solutions to handle your attic mold removal. We're the best in the business, and we have the experience and expertise to get the job done right. Mold is a serious problem, but it doesn't have to be a headache. With our help, you can rest assured that your home is mold-free and safe for you and your family. Call us today to schedule your inspection. We'll be happy to answer any of your questions and get started on your attic mold removal project.
Causes of Mold in Your Attic
There are a few common causes of mold in your attic that might require mold remediation.
- Poor ventilation: If your attic doesn't have proper ventilation, moisture can build up and lead to mold growth.
- Leaking roof: A leaking roof is one of the most common causes of mold in attics. If your roof is leaking, it's important to have it repaired as soon as possible to prevent mold from growing.
- Condensation: In humid climates, condensation can build up on attic surfaces and lead to mold growth.
- Bath fans venting into attic: If your bathroom fans are venting into your attic, they can increase the moisture level and lead to mold growth.
If you're not sure what's causing the mold in your attic, our experts can help you figure it out. We'll also give you tips on how to prevent it from coming back in the future.
Our Attic Mold Remediation Process
- Inspection: We start with a thorough inspection of your attic to identify the source of the mold and assess the extent of the damage. Our team might use thermal imaging to find hidden mold growth.
- Identifying the source: After our inspection, we'll be able to identify the source of the mold and make a plan to address it.
- Correct moisture problems: We'll fix any moisture problems that are contributing to the mold growth. This might involve repairing leaks, improving ventilation, or installing a dehumidifier.
- Negative air flow: We'll set up negative air flow in your attic to prevent mold spores from spreading to other parts of your house.
- Insulation removal and replacement: If any of your insulation is damaged by mold, we'll remove it and replace it with new insulation.
- Final fogging and restoration: Once the mold is gone, we'll fog your attic with an antimicrobial solution to prevent it from coming back. We'll also restore any damage that was caused by the mold.
Contact Us for Attic Mold Removal in New Hanover County
“The Technicians have such great work ethics, and they were so polite. They were such hard working, skilled individuals. I was surprised to still be able to find such high-quality professionals in Wilmington. It was such a pleasure…” From Yura M., Kure Beach
Contact us for your FREE estimate on home air solutions in Wilmington, NC.