Crawl Space Structural Repair Services in New Hanover County, NC
Get a Free Crawl Space Estimate From Advanced Air Solutions
The crawl space underneath your home is often out of sight, out of mind. However, crawl space structural repair services for homeowners in New Hanover County, NC are critical to maintaining a healthy living environment, and Advanced Air Solutions offers free estimates for this service. Crawl spaces are prone to pest infestation, moisture entrapment, and mold growth. The longer these are left untreated, the more extensive and expensive the damage becomes. Contact us to have your crawl space inspected and get a free estimate for a crawl space structural repair cost.
Signs of Structural Issues in a House
Determining the extent of crawl space damage is best left to professionals. There are red flags homeowners should be aware of that signal it's time to call our team for a closer look. Our services are designed for improving the air quality and environment within homes, and the crawl space is directly related to this. Since the crawlspace supports the entire house, homeowners should look out for any of the following signs there might be a larger problem below:
- Sinking and sagging floors
- Odors and funny smells rising from the crawl space
- Signs of mice and pest infestation
- Cracks appearing in interior drywall
What Causes Crawlspace Structural Issues?
If it feels like your crawlspace is having issues out of nowhere, chances are, the cause of the problem has been around for a while. It probably just took a bit to make itself known through one of the signs above. So, what happened? There are various causes of structural issues in crawl spaces. The most common are:
- Termites & Pests – Crawlspaces are an inviting environment for insects and rodents. The warm, dark, and moist climate are what they seek, and they end up feeding on the wood beams and joists.
- Moisture – Crawl spaces are prone to moisture and humidity, and since they don't get direct sunlight, these spaces don't dry out very well. Mold and mildew thrive in this environment and create unhealthy and odorous air in the home above.
- Sinking Supports – It's possible the soil beneath isn't strong enough to support the weight of the beams. Soils compress, causing these to sink.
- Lack of Supports – If the original construction didn’t contain enough supports, or they are spaced too far apart, they won’t properly support the weight of the house.
Our Crawlspace Repair Services
Our company offers an array of sanitation and HVAC services to promote healthy living and work environments. If you notice signs of structural issues in your property, our crawl space services can help repair the structure and minimize the infiltration of moisture and pests down the road for better living. We offer:
- Crawlspace Encapsulation
- Mold and Moisture Removal
- Radon-Free and Insect-Free Crawl Spaces
Why Choose Us for a Crawlspace Professional
Choosing the right home services company for your crawl space repair & renovation needs is critical in getting the results you expect. Our company is committed to properly assessing your situation and providing an affordable solution that will improve the living conditions in your house. Advantages to choosing us include:
- We have 25 years of experience
- Our team provides professional indoor air quality solutions
- We can improve the efficiency and functionality of your HVAC equipment
- Our company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- We offer free estimates
- Advanced Air Solutions is an Angie’s List Super-Service Award Winner
Schedule Your Free Estimate Today
If you notice sagging floors or funny odors coming from your foundation, get in touch with Advanced Air Solutions. We offer free estimates for crawl space structural repair services in New Hanover County, NC. With more than a quarter-century of experience in home air quality improvement, our team has the knowledge and expertise to repair your problem and provide solutions to prevent it from happening again. Contact us today.
“The Technicians have such great work ethics, and they were so polite. They were such hard working, skilled individuals. I was surprised to still be able to find such high-quality professionals in Wilmington. It was such a pleasure…” From Yura M., Kure Beach
Contact us for your FREE estimate on home air solutions in Wilmington, NC.